ON-CAMERA w/ LA REELS
LOCATION: Fratpack Productions
2930 Alcove Dr, Scottdale, GA 30079
DATE: SATURDAY, JULY 8th 2017
HOW IT WORKS
- 3 hour ON-CAMERA Cold Reading Class
- Everyone will read multiple scripts with multiple takes
- Performances are streamed live for class viewing as well as recorded for review
- Scripts provided (1-2page TV Format) or bring your own material
- LA REELS is the premiere Production company working with Actors in Los Angeles with over 3000 original scenes produced.
- Class taught by Producer/Actor BRETT NEWTON (Bio Below)
- Contact: Brett@LAREELS.com | 908.303.3489
RSVP and RESERVE your spot with a $10 Donation
(All proceeds will go to "Paul Newman's Hole in the Wall Gang Camp"
BRETT NEWTON is a professional Actor, Filmmaker, & Tap Dancer, and the co-founder of the successful production company LA REELS. Brett has over 14 years of TV & Film experience. From Directing The Members, his first televised multi-cam political drama in 2007, to producing original 3D Animated Stories with overseas crews, & creating the sexy, action feature film Scramble! He’s played Baby-John in West Side Story, to Harpo Marx, performed on stage with Paul Newman, Julie Roberts, Chita Rivera & others. On the screen he can be seen on General Hospital, Netflix’s new TV series Glow, and in 2016’s Esurance Super Bowl Commercial featuring DeadPool! As a childhood cancer survivor Brett was honored for his work in community services as the Top Volunteer for the State of NJ for both The Prudential Spirit of Community Awards and also Disney’s Millennium Dreamers. Brett loves to do public speaking about his experience with A.L.L. and has spoken at many events including for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
Brett’s Career has also included working with: Comedy Central, ABC, FUEL TV, History, Discovery, Court TV, EA Games, MTV, Asylum, Wannadoo, Direct TV, Saatchi Saatchi, Comcast, Texas Pete Hot Sauce, Monster, PriceChopper, Toyota, Esurance, The Magic Castle, National Jewish Health, eforb & more.
Feel free to catch him on the popular iTunes Podcast The Great Hollywood Adventure.